mobitobi® is a group of American and German developers working out
of Berlin and San Francisco. All developers have 10+ years
experience with OO programming and are seasoned mobile app
and web developers. If you are interested in developing a
mobile app, contact us via the form below.
Mobitobi, a sole-proprietorship company owned by Martin Hunke, provides various consumer Android apps. Mobitobi is committed to safeguarding your privacy and created this Privacy Statement in order to demonstrate its firm commitment to protecting the online privacy of users of our apps.
By using our apps you consent to our gathering, use and disclosure of your information, as described in this Privacy Statement.
1. What information does Mobitobi gather?
Mobitobi does not gather any personal information except for the following instances.
- Email address. Mobitobi may require your email address to unlock the app if the app was not installed from the Google Playstore. The email address is not shared with any other party and is not transmitted online.
- Phone information. Mobitobi may check the phone status, i.e. if a phone call is in progress, to allow an application to react accordingly. No information about phone calls is stored or sent to other parties.
- Information about your use of the applications. Mobitobi may collect user behavior to improve its apps and to identify errors. The information collected does not include information that could be used to identify a particular phone or user. The information collected is shared with the Google services Google Analytics and Fabrics.
2. How does Mobitobi gather information?
Mobitobi gathers information through your usage of its apps. Mobitobi may require your email address via an input dialog for unlocking the app.
3. How does Mobitobi use the gathered information?
Mobitobi uses your information to identify errors and to improve the user experience of its apps. Your information is not used for marketing and not shared with any party except as described below.
4. With whom does Mobitobi share information we gather?
- Mobitobi will not disclose your personally identifiable information to any third party. Mobitobi may share your non-personally identifiable information with third parties for error identification and improving its applications, specifically the Google services Google Analytics and Fabrics.
- If Mobitobi sells, assigns or transfers the part of its business that provides a particular service to you, your personally identifiable information may be sold, assigned or transferred as a part of such transaction.
- Mobitobi may disclose your personally identifiable information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that we may have about your account as follows: as may be required by law, regulation, rule or court order; pursuant to requests from governmental agencies or law enforcement authorities; as necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating the Rules; to operate its applications properly; or to protect Mobitobi.
5. Third Party Sites. Mobitobi may share information with the Google services Google Analytics and Fabrics as outlined above. These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which may not comply with this Privacy Statement. Mobitobi IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES. Mobitobi recommends that you review the privacy policies of any such third parties.
6. How does Mobitobi protect your personal information?
Mobitobi may only collect your email address as personal information as outlined above. Your email address is never sent over the Internet and only stored on the phone in memory private to the application.