View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:30 pm

Bugg after update 3.9.4 - "no interruptions" not working 

Post Bugg after update 3.9.4 - "no interruptions" not working
Hi,

can anyone please help me?
After update 3.9.4 my alarm stoped working when the phone is in "flight mode" althought I still have the same set up - to allow the alarm clock override "no interruptions" mode.
I did try to send the bug report to e-mail android@mobitobi.com I even tried the e-mail developers@mobitobi.com but the e-mail always comes back as undeliverable. Can you please help me, what can I do to let developers know this is not working as it is supposed to? It is not mentioned under known issues..
I really like this alarm clock and I do not want to go looking for a new one, but since this is not working I might have to :( Please help..
Thanks

Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:00 pm
Profile Send private message
Site Admin

Post Re: Bugg after update 3.9.4 - "no interruptions" not working
Very strange that we didn't receive your emails as both email addresses you mentioned are working and we receive emails every day at those addresses.

As for the alarm: I can not think of any reason why the alarm wouldn't work if in flightmode other than you using Internet radio as the alarm source and the system failing to detect that media is not streaming. If that's the case, simply use a different alarm source.

Please try to get in touch with us at "developers@mobitobi.com" againas we can't help you without further details.

Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:35 am

Honestly, I am quite confused myself.. The same way alarm clock stoped working the same way it started again, no changes made (radio source for alarm was not my problem).

As for undeliverable e-mail, here is the response I receive when I try to e-mail you:

You message for from 2016/07/08 could not be delivered.
It's attached below.

Důvod / Reason:
---------------

4.4.0 smtp; 208.131.146.170: Cannot handle connect SSL action: 1: dh key too small after STARTTLS

Persistent Transient Failure - Other or undefined network or routing status

Anyway I am happy that it is working again, hopefully there will be no more problems. At least I know now I can contact you here in case of any trouble. It was very frustrating that the e-mails kept coming back

Regards, Z.

Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:22 am
Site Admin

Can you try sending email from a different email address, e.g. a google account?

Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:19 am

I sent it again from e-mail zuza.mazurkova@gmail.com let me know if you received it or I will wait and let you know if it comes back again.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:10 pm
Site Admin

Nope, didn't get it. The problem seems to be with a mail server, not sure if it is yours or mine. If you google "dh key too small after STARTTLS", you will find many people reporting this problem and is has to do with an update to OpenSSL to fix a security problem. I will contact my web hosting provider and ask them about the issue.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:47 pm
Site Admin

My tech support sends this: "This error denotes an attempt to connect with a secure connection. If they are sending, they shouldn't be trying to connect to our server via a secure connection. Please ask them to send you the full email header."

I am not quite sure I understand this right. Sounds like they are convinced that you try to send email via their SMTP server which of course, shouldn't work. Maybe they misinterpret the error message I sent. Anyhow, to move forward, please send me the full email header info. This info is not displayed by default and you will have to investigate your email application's menu to find an option to display the full header.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:08 am